What's in this mysterious fabled unicorn of a kit, you may ask? Let's break it down:
- One full-color rendering of your pattern for reference
- One custom made cross stitch chart of your choice, up to 8" x 10" (or a ready-made pattern of your choice from my Etsy shop)
- One sheet of Aida cloth, cut to size for your project
- One needle of appropriate size for your cloth count and project
- Enough fancy-pants DMC floss for your project (and then some--because knots happen to all of us!)
What you'll need to obtain on your own: scissors, needle threaders, frames, embroidery hoops (if you use them--hoops can't keep us down!), stitchery tape (if you use it), sacrificial broccoli and any other voodoo tools you'll need or want. This kit is the ultimate beginner's stitch kit.
I'm using Rafflecopter for the giveaway, and there are a ton of ways to enter to win. Check it out down below, and be sure to tell your friends. The more entries, the more fun!